Explore Newnan’s Lake and the Gainesville Hawthorne Trail
Kates Fish Camp is completely surrounded by extraordinary wilderness with many trails to explore. Our campground is directly connected to the Gainesville-Hawthorne State Bike Trail with a map located here and Kates Fish Camp has total access to Newnan’s Lake. Fishing information is available at Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s website. Each site comes with electricity (30, 50, and 20 amp), water, Gigablast high-speed Wi-Fi, and the complementary use of our canoes and kayaks. Our bathroom and shower are off-limits due to the Corona Virus and Kates Fish Camp does not offer sewage hookups. All campers must be self-contained and there is no tent camping available.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Gainesville, FL
We’re also located near the Newnan’s Lake Boat Ramp at Earl P. Powers Park.
Plan your trip today!
Happy Campers Rule:
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM
- No loud music, barking dogs, or disturbing other campers allowed
- No dogs tied up outside, or left unattended
- You are welcomed to make campfires, firewood is available, but no cutting standing green trees or burning trash
Prices and Availability:
- No tent camping
- Pop-up campers are $26.75
- Campers/RVs less than 25′ are $32.10
- Campers/RVs less than 30′ are $37.45
- Campers/RVs more than 30′ are $42.80
Nightly rates and weekly rates only. Campers/RVs are expected to have no more than 4 adults. Additional adults are $10 each.
To book your site give us a call at (352) 372-1026.