Explore Newnan’s Lake and the Gainesville Hawthorne Trail
We offer camping sites within walking distance from the Gainesville-Hawthorne State Trail and Newnan’s Lake. Sites come with electric, water, and Wi-Fi but all campers must be self-contained during the COVID-19 epidemic.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Gainesville, FL
We’re also located near the Newnan’s Lake Boat Ramp and Earl P. Powers Park.
Plan your trip today!
Happy Camper Rules:
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM
- No loud music, barking dogs, or disturbing other campers allowed
- No dogs in tents, tied up outside, or left unattended
- You are welcomed to make campfires using fallen branches and trees, but no cutting standing green trees or burning trash
Prices and Availability:
- Tent camping is $20 for 2 people. Each additional person is $10 (tent camping not available during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Pop-up campers are $25
- Campers/RVs less than 26′ are $26.75
- Campers/RVs less than 31′ are $32.10
- Campers/RVs more than 31′ are $37.45
All rates are nightly. Campers/RVs are expected to have no more than 4 adults. Additional adults are $10 each.
Give us a call at (352) 372-1026.