Explore Newnan’s Lake and the Gainesville Hawthorne Trail
We offer RV camping sites directly connected to the Gainesville-Hawthorne State Trail and Newnan’s Lake. Each site comes with electricity, water, and Gigablast high-speed Wi-Fi but all campers must be self-contained, we do not offer a sewage hook-up, and there is no tent camping available.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Gainesville, FL
We’re also located near the Newnan’s Lake Boat Ramp and Earl P. Powers Park.
Plan your trip today!
Happy Campers Rule:
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM
- No loud music, barking dogs, or disturbing other campers allowed
- No dogs tied up outside, or left unattended
- You are welcomed to make campfires, firewood is available, but no cutting standing green trees or burning trash
Prices and Availability:
- No tent camping
- Pop-up campers are $26.75
- Campers/RVs less than 25′ are $32.10
- Campers/RVs less than 30′ are $37.45
- Campers/RVs more than 30′ are $42.80
Nightly rates and weekly rates only. Campers/RVs are expected to have no more than 4 adults. Additional adults are $10 each.
To book your site give us a call at (352) 372-1026.